Nedbank Life Insurance has been designed to take care of your loved ones when you, the main breadwinner, are no longer in a position to do so.
For those keen on life cover by Nedbank, here is some food for thought:
- Your dependants will be left with a lump sum of cash or a monthly payout when you die or are unable to work due to disability or sickness.
- Obviously there will always be a couple of deciding factors when it comes to paying those monthly premiums – these range from how fit and healthy you are, whether you are a male or a female, how old you are and last but not least – exactly how much you are prepared to invest in your life cover.
- Because no-one knows what’s around the corner and what unforeseen circumstances await us – ensure you are always covered for disease or disability.
- Are you and your loved ones left with a shortfall when push comes to shove? Ensure that all those gaps are stopped to avoid unpleasant surprises.
- If you have life insurance cover through your employer – chances are that you will experience a shortfall, therefore it is advisable to have your own life cover over and above what you have through your place of employment.
- Don’t leave finances to chance – your most valuable asset right throughout your breadwinning years – simply put – is you. Ensure that you are covered should you suddenly find that you are no longer able to earn the same amount due to illness or should your income stop altogether.
- Nedbank life insurance has a plan just for you – take out the cover that will ease the burden when the time comes.
- Tax deductable premiums on income disability benefits will always put money back into your pocket – not sure how this works? Don’t be shy to ask as many questions as you wish.
Once the breadwinner is no longer able to provide for his or her family – ensure that this is not exacerbated by not having sufficient cover – Nedbank Life Insurance will be able to provide you with the relevant information and correct cover for all eventualities.
The above are eight awesome reasons why it is a great idea to take out Nedbank Life Insurance.